Saturday, June 13

Age...

Ok, obviously, I do age, no matter what I want to believe.
Today is my birthday and I am 27 AGAIN (for like the 12th time). You heard me... 27!

The little one made me a bunch of pictures and the big one made brownies. My son, well, 2 out of 3 aint bad. My hubby bought me new tennis shoes (the expensive ones since I wont sink that much into a pair but complain about the way my feet hurt in the other ones) and new flatware for 16!!!

I am so excited! I have never had new flatware! So CELEBRATE with me! Aging isnt so bad when it comes with new salad forks!
~Edit~ The night ended well. The older daughter made me the most fabulous gooey chocolate cake. Friends came by for BBQ (loaded down with food and drinks) and conversation. The kids gifted me a Garmin since I recently deactivated my OnStar. And hubs surprised me with $500 cash stuffed in an unsigned card.
CASH! Do I order scrapbook supplies (Creative Memories and Stampin Up are competing here)? Do I buy a new puppy? Do I be responsible and pay off a bill? What do I do?!?! I am so excited!
Photobucket

7 Comments Welcome!:

Vivian said...

do not pay bills...buy stampin' stuff....just think .... the box will be huge!!!! ha ha

Controlling My Chaos said...

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT pay a bill. That would be wrong. Spend it on something you want, something for you, something FUN. Happy Birthday, Girlfriend!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Happy Birthday - I would love service for 16! I barely have matching for 4.

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday girlie!

And, NO NO NO you do NOT pay bills with your Birthday money! Absolutely NOT!

I vote for the scrapbooking stuff! LOL!

I need to get more silverware! We are constantly losing forks. We have a million spoons and butter knives, but NO forks! Go figure!

Forgetfulone said...

Wow! You raked in the gifts! Sounds like a great day. And happy birthday. I vote for the scrapbooking supplies! You can never have too many.

Kathy Gerace said...

Why would you even consider paying bills with a birthday gift? I know you need more stamping stuff!!
Belated Happy Birthday!!

Kathy SBS22

Kendra at New Life On A Homestead said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you scored big time! Good for you :)

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads